The Salix Finance Interest Free Loan Scheme
Salix is an independent, publicly funded company set up to accelerate public sector investment in energy efficiency technologies through invest to save schemes.
The Scheme will provide interest free loans to pay for the installation of a wide range of energy efficiency measures across the public sector estate – providing 100% support in making further progress towards reducing their energy bills and carbon emissions.
- All public sector organisations in England are eligible to apply.
- The minimum amount available is £5,000 per application with no upper limit providing all projects can be completed within 9 months of agreed application.
- The loan will be interest free.
- Loans are available for energy saving Lighting projects.
- The repayments should be covered from the energy savings achieved by the projects and organisations can keep all the savings generated once the loan is repaid
To find out more visit www.salixfinance.co.uk
Enhanced Capital Allowances
Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECAs) enable a business to claim 100% first-year capital allowances on their spending on qualifying plant and machinery. There are three schemes for ECAs:
- Energy-saving plant and machinery.
- Low carbon dioxide emission cars and natural gas & hydrogen refuelling infrastructure.
- Water conservation plant and machinery.
Businesses can write off the whole of the capital cost of their investment in these technologies against their taxable profits of the period during which they make the investment. And this can deliver a helpful cash flow boost and a shortened payback period.
To find out more visit www.eca.gov.uk
Want To Know More?
To find out more on Zeta products and the interest free loans please contact us on 01869 322 500.